If you have problems with your Showbox application on Android with errors like ‘Video not available, try another server’, ‘Server not available’, ‘Does not work’, ‘Not loading’, No connection ‘, Cannot scan’, ‘ Unable to reproduce this link ‘and all other Showbox server error, then In this post, I will tell you how you can solve all these problems.
Showbox is by far the most popular online streaming application. Showbox is the most commented online transmission application that has many features that it offers to the user at no cost.
- The Showbox application does not require you to have a login account.
- No annoying ads.
- ‘It supports HD quality and also allows seeing other resolutions.
- Subtitles are available for more experience.
- You can filter the movies by gender, year, classification and type.
- The Showbox app has an extensive library of movies, TV shows, and music that are updated regularly.
How to solve all the errors and problems of Showbox in Android?
Here are all the possible problems in Showbox and solutions to correct different type of Showbox errors
Fixed error ‘Video not available, try another server’
- Download any of the VPN applications
- Select the country of your choice and connect via VPN.
- Once the connection has been created securely, open the Android application settings and delete the application data and the Showbox cache.
- Once this is done, open the Showbox application and you will see that the video is loading well.
Note: the VPN application may slow down the speed of your data, so try to change to another location if you have problems with speed.
Read More- http://showbox-windows.com/
Fix Showbox ‘Server Down / Server Unavailable / Cannot Play this Link’
There is no possible solution to the problems; all you can do is try a VPN service that will create a proxy server in other countries where the link or server is not restricted.
Fix the Showbox video playback error
- For video playback problems, you can try to uninstall Google Plus or Twitter updates.
- Go to Settings> Applications / Application manager> Google Plus application> Uninstall updates.
- For Android Lollipop users and above, you can try this potential method, go to Settings> about phone, tap 7 times on the build version to unlock the developer’s option in the settings.
Scroll down on the developer option until you see the media entry called Use Awesome Player (obsolete) and activate it. If you previously disabled it, restart your device to verify the correction.
Showbox ‘It does not work / No downloads’
Clear application data and cache
- Open the settings on your Android device.
- Look for the option called Applications or Manage applications and tap on it.
- Check the MegaBox HD application.
- You will find two options for Clear data and Clear cache. (For Android Marshmallow 6.0, users check the Storage option to erase data and cache)
Once the problem is solved, you can use the Showbox HD application without any worries.
Read More- http://showbox-windows.com/is-showbox-legal/
Repair all other common errors
- Go to Settings on your Android device
- Open the application or application manager.
- Verify all applications.
- Touch the menu icon.
- Click on ‘Reset application preferences’.
- Restart the phone.
Use an earlier version of the application
Using an earlier version of the application will help eliminate any compatibility problems. The previous version of the application will be executed using previous dynamics that are comfortable with the phone’s specifications. You can search Google to find a previous version of the application for the Android operating system.